Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a woman who witnessed first hand how her husband, who had Huntington's Disease, was cared for in a nursing home for 17 years. Witness the day in and day out neglect and treatment he received during his journey with HD. Sit down and become a part of her world.
- Author BiographyThe author is a nurse who witnessed many corrupt things in her career, along with this gentleman in this book. She has befriended many family members and has had the privelage of hearing their stories of fear and horror. She continues to be a nurse, but is on a mission to make the public aware of Elder Abuse and Huntington's Disease.
- Author(s)Mrs Marian E Montana
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.