Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMystery/Suspense Large Print Edition * A New York Times Bestseller This harrowing new bestseller by the master of medical thrillers combines the fast action of a nerve-jangling thriller with the medical possibilities that are Robin Cook s trademarks. When a torious underworld figure, Carlo Franconi, is gunned down, his body is snatched from the city morgue before it can be autopsied. A few days later, a floater appears on Dr. Jack Stapleton s autopsy table missing its head, hands, feet and liver. With the help of Dr. Laurie Montgomery, Jack IDs the body as that of Carlo Franconi. Was the triggerman who killed him the same person who later dismembered him? Jack and Laurie s search leads them to equatorial Africa where they discover a sinister cabal whose stock-in-trade involves surgical procedures a step beyond current medical techlogy and a leap beyond accepted medical ethics.
- Author BiographyRobin Cook, M.D., is the author of more than thirty books and is credited with popularizing the medical thriller with his wildly successful first novel, Coma. He divides his time among Florida, New Hampshire, and Boston. His most recent novels include Host, Cell, and Nano.
- Author(s)Cook Robin
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/1998
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Putnam Inc
- Out-of-print date11/08/2009
- Weight223 g
- Width106 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.