Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 14 Mar
- AU $19.80Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStrengthen Your Body to Combat Chronic Fatigue Syndrome!Chronic fatigue syndrome can lead to a continual cycle of symptoms including muscle and joint pain, headaches, low-grade fever, and lymph de swelling. If you or someone you love is struggling with chronic fatigue, turn the pages of this book to discover a thoughtful, complete approach that will help lead you to wellness. While traditional medicine treats each symptom separately, this book offers a host-centered approach that focuses on natural methods to effectively raise your energy level. Dr. Michael T. Murray, co-author of the bestseller Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, clearly explains specific measures you can take to improve your stamina, mental energy, and physical abilities. He offers advice on topics such as: .The causes of chronic fatigue syndrome .Detoxification purifiers to enhance your immune system .Methods for stimulating lymphatic flow .Nutritional support for the immune system .Adrenal balance and stress management techniques Now you can take control of your healing process using this completely natural approach. Begin a new, healthful lifestyle today!
- Author BiographyDr. Michael T. Murray is the author ofover 30 books, including the acclaimed bestsellersThe Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine(Third Edition) andTheEncyclopedia of Healing Foods(co-authored with Dr. Joseph Pizzorno).He isregarded as the world authority on natural medicine and appears regularly innational media, including the Dr. Oz Show. An educator, lecturer, researcherand health food industry consultant, Michael also constantly updateshis healthinformation portal: DoctorMurray.com.
- Author(s)Michael T. Murray
- PublisherPrima Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1994
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleGetting Well Naturally S.
- Place of PublicationRocklin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrima Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.