Chronic Heartburn: Managing Acid Reflux and Gerd Through Knowledge, Diet and Lifestyle by Barbara Wendland, Lisa Marie Ruffalo (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflux disease, or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is an increasing problem in western nations. Quality of life has been identified as a major problem for people with GERD as a result of severe symptoms that do t always respond to treatment. The goal of this book is to provide an easy to read resource on the topic that can be useful for those who are challenged with this problem. This book has been written to provide the most current up to date information on the subject, including: a medical overview and understanding of the condition; lifestyle considerations; signs and symptoms; healthy eating for acid reflux and GERD; and conventional medical treatments: drug therapy, endoscopy and surgery. Healthy eating is important in the management of acid reflux and GERD. This book includes 100 recipes that are uniquely suited to meet the needs of acid reflux sufferers. These creative and tantalizing recipes provide meal options that are both satisfying and delicious. GERD is a chronic problem. This book will provide information on how to live well with this condition.
- Author BiographyBarbara Wendland is a lecturer at the School of Nutrition, Ryerson University. A registered dietitian, she has 15 years' experience working as a clinician on GERD at leading hospitals. She lectures extensively on digestive diseases and lives in Toronto. Lisa Marie Ruffolo is a journalist whose personal experience with digestive disorders prompted her to learn more.
- Author(s)Barbara Wendland,Lisa Marie Ruffalo
- PublisherRobert Rose Inc
- Date of Publication18/05/2006
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationWillowdale
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRobert Rose Inc
- Content Noteb&w charts and tables
- Weight558 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.