All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.44
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
About this product
- DescriptionIn Chronic Leukemias and Lymphomas: Clinical Management, a panel of recognized experts in hematological oncology describe the unique biological features of indolent hematologic neoplasms, providing powerful insight into their clinical manifestation, highlighting potential targets for vel therapies, and distinguishing these disorders from aggressive lymphoma and Hodgkin's disease. In their integrated surveys of these chronic myeloproliferative and lymphoproliferative disorders, the authors emphasize such unique entities as prolymphocytic leukemias and cutaneous lymphomas. Special emphasis is given to the mechanisms of disease progression with authoritative insights into the promising new era of antineoplastic pharmacology.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Oncology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGary J. Schiller
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.