All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone dealing with ongoing pain, they kw that t all pain relief comes from a bottle of pills. Living with a chronic condition can be relentless and t everyone reaches a point of complete healing.As a sufferer of chronic pain himself, author Rob Prince explores the spiritual aspects of pain, addressing the difficult questions and realities of a chronic condition. The reader will learn about: What the Scriptures have to say about healingHandling the disappointment of unanswered prayersFighting your pain with proper diet, exercise, and stress managementIn the pages of Chronic Pain, discover how to see God at work along the journey and learn ways to live fully in spite of pain.
- Author BiographyRob Prince is a graduate of Olivet Nazarene University and Nazarene Theological Seminary. Rob Prince was the lead pastor at Central Church of the Nazarene in Lenexa, Kansas for 8 years. As a theologian and pastor, Rob Price has been able to add a unique voice to the medical community, exploring chronic pain and suffering from a theological perspective.
- Author(s)Rob Prince
- PublisherBeacon Hill Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Hill Press
- Weight227 g
- Width143 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.