All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionPain is among the foremost complaints of women seeking gynecological consultation, yet the diagsis is often limited to endometriosis. Chronic Pelvic Pain discusses how to diagse a broad scope of underlying conditions presenting in relation to pelvic pain in women and their treatment. Starting with an anatomical review from a pain point of view, several chapters continue to explore specific conditions such as vulvodynia, the often overlooked painful bladder syndrome and pelvic inflammatory disease. Also covered are topics such as sexual dysfunction, psychological aspects of chronic pelvic pain and alternative treatment methods. Practical treatment tips for specific conditions which are readily applicable in everyday practice are provided throughout. Special attention is given to the use of sography and MRI in diagstics. With its comprehensive approach, addressing both body and mind, this is essential reading for medical specialists and consultants and specialist medical trainees in gynecology, pain medicine, and family practice.
- Author BiographyWilliam Ledger is Head of School of Women's and Children's Health and Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW, Australia. William D. Schlaff is Paul and Eloise Bowers Professor and Chairman at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, USA. Thierry G. Vancaillie is Clinical Professor in Gynecology at the University of New South Wales, Kensington, and Director, Women's Health and Research Institute of Australia, Sydney, Australia.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byThierry G. Vancaillie,William D. Schlaff,William Ledger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.