All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses and describes the thinking and behavior patterns of Chronically Hurtful People. The reader will understand how and why these patterns are irresponsible. Readers will be given several ways to look at diagsis and some theories related to the origins of problem behavior in the CHP. There is information on specific thinking and behavior errors and an explanation of how one can learn to observe and work with these issues from a neutral observer position. An overall formula for intervention and specific intervention strategies are taught. In addition, readers will learn about some of the common problems encountered in dealing with CHPs and learn ways to avoid these problems.
- Author BiographyRoxanne K. Livingston, M.A., is a Licensed Professional Counselor practicing individual, couple and family therapy for over thirty years. She provides training and consultation to social service agencies, public school personnel, mental health agencies, corrections departments, health departments, and private practitioners. Previously she was the unit director of a multi-service mental health program for youth and families in Winston-Salem, N.C. and supervised an outpatient mental health program in Linn County, Oregon. She was a therapy supervisor for a model treatment program for sex offenders in Salem, Oregon, and was an adjunct professor of Psychology at Willamette University in Salem, Oregon. She has regularly taught classes on mental health related topics for public agencies under contract with Portland State University. She became a clinical member of the International Transactional Analysis Association in 1978, and is a Nationally Certified Counselor.
- Author(s)Roxanne K Livingston Ma
- Date of Publication12/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.