All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe return of the best-selling, award-winning ecomist extraordinaire With the same powerful evidence, and range of reference, as his global bestseller Capital in the Twenty-First Century - and in columns of 700 words, rather than 700 pages - Chronicles sets out Thomas Piketty's analysis of the financial crisis, what has happened since and where we should go from here. Tackling a wider range of subjects than in Capital, from productivity in Britain to Barack Obama, it comprises the very best of his writing for Liberation from the past ten years. Now, translated into English for the first time, it will further cement Piketty's reputation as the world's leading thinker today.
- Author BiographyThomas Piketty is Professor of Economics at the Paris School of Economics and Centennial Professor at the LSE. His book Capital in the Twenty-First Century, which argued that when the rate of return on capital exceeds the rate of economic growth, the resulting unequal distribution of wealth causes instability, has global sales so far of more than 2m copies.
- Author(s)Thomas Piketty
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Weight208 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.