All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRick Williams has a happy life. He's been married to the same woman for twenty-seven years, has three grown children, three grandchildren and ather on the way. He's risen to the top of his police department as a respected detective and everything seems to be going great. Until his wife dies in a tragic car accident and his entire world turns inside-out. Unsure of how to continue while handling his grief, he makes several drastic changes to his life. He sells his house, retires from the police department, and most drastic of all, decides to pursue life moving from one nudist club to ather across the United States, enjoying the openness and freedom the clothes-free lifestyle alone can afford. But then unforeseen circumstances begin arising in his new life as well and with the almost constant feeling that he's being watched raising the hair on the back of his neck, this grandfather and police detective must figure who's got their eye on him while doing his best to keep those he loves about him safe from harm. A romantic drama of life, Chronicles of a Bare Naked Nudist presents life-changing decisions that show there is more to life than what most of us ever consider - in ways we might t even kw about.
- Author BiographyJacob Drake is a husband, father and grandfather, with three children and three grandchildren and one more on the way. He has two cats, loves playing with his grandchildren, swimming, watching baseball, good movies (the more action the better, unless it's a really good drama), and has been reading since before he entered first grade. He has written a handful of books in a variety of genres, including horror, fantasy, science fiction, and superhero dramas. Jacob has been an active, card-carrying naturist for most of his life and has enjoyed the accommodations and friendships formed at various nudist clubs. He holds to the Natural Creationist view of the world and society.
- Author(s)Jacob M Drake
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.