All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2013 ECPA Christian Book Award winner!
The Bible is the story of God's interaction with his creation. It is a story that occurs over time, in many places, and through many events. It includes the lives and lessons learned by many people from many cultures. It's often easy to lose sight of the way in which God's story fits together when our primary way of looking at the Bible is a bit here and a bit there.
The new four-color Chrological Life Application Study Bible combines the proven resources of the Life Application Study Bible with a chrological format and several brand-new resources. The Bible is arranged in 10 chrological sections that help the reader to see how the various pieces of the Bible fit together. New section intros and timelines set the stage for the passages in each section. New archaeological tes and photographs help to bring God's story to life in a whole new way. And of course, the Life Application resources answer the all-important question-- so what?
This edition of the CLASB features the New Living Translation.
- PublisherTyndale House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTyndale House Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight1860 g
- Width178 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.