All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChuck, The Chicken Who Thought He Was a Duck is a story about unconditional love. The kind of love that is found in an unexpected place, a kwing sort of love that brings two hearts together. Emphasizing the fact that it is okay to be unique, this story is perfect for all children. Love is blind. Love is two hearts communicating with each other.
- Author(s)Heather Fitzpatrick
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.