All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1995, the island nation of Puerto Rico was seized with mass hysteria over a new menace lurking in the rainforests gruesomely killing livestock, leaving strange holes in their necks and draining their bodies of blood. Described by eyewitnesses as a devilish creature three feet tall with spikes along its back and a mouth full of razor-sharp fangs, the strange animal was given the name Chupacabra-Spanish for goat-sucker. Join ted monster hunter Nick Redfern as he traverses the rugged backcountry of Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Texas and along with his spirited crew, investigates the continuing legacy of this fearsome beast. Whether he's interviewing locals, analysing physical evidence, or sorting out the facts from the legends, Nick's journey into the realm of the Chupacabra will make you wonder just what's out there sucking blood in the night.
- Author BiographyNick Redfern (Dallas, Texas) is the author of more than thirty books on UFOs, Bigfoot, and cryptozoology, including Monster Files, Memoirs of a Monster Hunter, and The Real Men in Black. He has appeared on more than seventy television shows, including the SyFy Channel's Proof Positive, the History Channel's Ancient Aliens, and MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann.
- Author(s)Nick Redfern
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.