All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Church Planter Field Manual is designed to empower leaders to multiply gospel-saturated, missionally-engaged and reproducing churches in their cities or regions. In Climbing, you will interact with materials on Building a Launch Team; Designing a Worship Service in your Context; Handling Conflict in a New Church; Planting Generosity; and Missional Engagement part 2. Each chapter is filled with practical ideas and interactive adult learning methods.
- Author BiographyDr. Tom Wood is President of Church Multiplication Ministries, Alpharetta, GA. His team assess, coach and consult with churches and church planting pastors. He is author of Four Book series, Church Planter Field Manual and co-author of Gospel Coach (Zondervan, 2010).
- Author(s)Dr Tom Wood
- PublisherSandals in Sand Communication, LLC
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSandals in Sand Communication, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.