All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionMissy Church has selected the best of her books published throughout the years, here presented in a new format and design. Readers will find a rootsy and haunted America throughout her work, with weeds pushing up through the cracks. Rust Belt white knuckle memories. San Francisco perversions. The Retrospective shows it all without remorse. These poems are unvarnished, leaking, and dead.
- Author BiographyMissy Church, a Bay Area resident since 1996, writes poetry and and memoir. She has appeared in numerous readings and publications around San Francisco and Oakland. She prides herself on co-creating a tiny human in the form of a boy and... Naked Bulb, an open mic in her Fruitvale-Oakland backyard every third Saturday. She is active in her community and was a part of the group that brought the first literary festival to the East Bay - The Beast Crawl.
- Author(s)Missy Church
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byPaul Corman Roberts,Youssef Alaoui
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.