All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume represents an attempt in integrating a wide range of theoretically relevant issues into the identification and analysis of church-state patterns. Each chapter focuses on the analysis of a particular theme and its role in shaping, and/or being shaped by, church-state relations.
- Author BiographyJohn Madeley is a Lecturer in Government in the Department of Government at London School of Economics. Zsolt Enyedi is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at the CEU, Budapest, Hungary.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Content Notenotes, index
- Weight476 g
- Width161 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJohn T. S. Madeley,Zsolt Enyedi
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.