All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $34.49Trending at AU $39.23
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.22
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.04
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $34.58
About this product
- DescriptionJesus came to seek and to save the lost, paying particular attention to the downtrodden and the poor. As followers of Jesus, Christians are called to imitate his example and reach out to those who have the least. This book offers biblical guidelines and practical strategies for reaching those on the margins of our society with the gospel of Jesus Christ. The authors both pastors with years of experience ministering among the poor set forth helpful dos and don ts related to serving in the midst of less-affluent communities. Emphasizing the priority of the gospel as well as the importance of addressing issues of social justice, this volume will help pastors and other church leaders mobilize their people to plant churches and make an impact in hard places in their own communities and around the world.
- Author BiographyMez McConnellis senior pastor of Niddrie Community Church in Edinburgh, Scotland. He has been involved in pastoral ministry since 1999 and is the founder of 20schemes, a ministry dedicated to planting gospel-centered churches among the poorest of the poor throughout Scotland. He is the author of Is There Anybody Out There? and Preparing for Baptism. Mike McKinley(MDiv, Westminster Theological Seminary) is senior pastor of Sterling Park Baptist Church in Sterling, Virginia. Formerly, he served on staff alongside Mark Dever at Capitol Hill Baptist Church in Washington, DC. He is the author of a number of books, including Am I Really a Christian? and Church Planting Is for Wimps.
- Author(s)Mez McConnell,Mike McKinley
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byBrian Fikkert
- Narrator(s)Adam Verner
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time328
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.