All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionPut in the wider context of British imperial and diplomatic aims in 1941-1945, the book clarifies the importance of Vietnam to Britain's regional objectives in Southeast Asia; concluding that Churchill was willing to sacrifice French colonial interests in Vietnam for his all-important 'special relationship' with the United States.
- Author BiographyT.O. SMITH Associate Professor in the Department of History and Political Science at Huntington University, USA. He is the author of Britain and the Origins of the Vietnam War: UK Policy Towards Indo-China 1943-50 (2007), he is also a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society.
- Author(s)T. O. Smith
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/10/2011
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight257 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.