Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- Description...October 1944. Winston Churchill traveled to Moscow to meet with Joseph Stalin to discuss an evolving crisis which required direct meetings. Churchill attempts to resolve the Polish questions of government formation and sovereign boundary lines. The Balkans, while being liberated by Soviet Armies, would require the negotiations of Armistice Agreements with Hungary, Bulgaria and Rumania. Yugoslavia and Greece were discussed. The status of the War in Europe, with regards to the Allied and Russian objectives, were presented by Generals Brooke and Antov. Russia's entry into the war against Japan would require the re-allocation of 30 Russian Divisions from the West - with permission from China, to invade Manchuria. This book is a collection of the Churchill Stalin Conference papers: Churchill-Stalin Moscow Conference 1944 is a presentation of the original documents, unedited and without commentary.
- Author(s)J V Chamberlinn
- Date of Publication23/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.