All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Chu. Chu is a small panda with a very big sneeze. When Chu sneezes, you REALLY don't want to get in the way. But a whole day of adventure will test Chu's sneeze-resisting powers to the limit - there's the library (dusty books!), the diner (pepper!), and then the circus (all those animals!). How big can a sneeze really be? Just wait and see ...
- Author BiographyNeil Gaiman, author, scriptwriter and creator of graphic novels, is British and lives in the USA. He is the only writer to have won the Newbery and Carnegie Medals for the same title - The Graveyard Book. His diverse catalogue of books includes Stardust (now a major feature film), the bestselling novel for young readers Coraline (now a major 3D-animated film), and the picture book The Wolves in the Walls, which was shortlisted for the Kate Greenaway Medal. He is also the only writer to have written an episode of Doctor Who and to have featured in an episode of The Simpsons as himself. http://www.gaimanbooks.co.uk/ @neilhimself Adam Rex grew up in Phoenix, Arizona and now lives with his wife inTucson. His first picture book, The Dirty Cowboy by Amy Timberlake, was published in 2003. His picture book Frankenstein Makes a Sandwich, a collection of stories about monsters and their problems, was a New York Times Bestseller. He has also written books for teenagers and adults including Fat Vampire and The True Meaning of Smekday. Adam received the Jack Gaughan Award for Best Emerging Artist in 2005. http://adamrex.com @MrAdamRex
- Author(s)Neil Gaiman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width216 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adam Rex
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.