Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $231.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 5 Jan
- AU $58.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCIAO! VIDEO UPDATE, Sixth Edition emphasizes practical, communicative use of Italian, while teaching the four language skills and providing an enhanced introduction to Italian life and culture. The Video Update Edition includes a DVD of the new video program, Sulla Strada: 1378 km, which takes you on a vibrant tour of Italy and offers authentic language exchanges. A Video Activity Manual is bound into the front of the student text to help engage you in the language and culture. Additionally, the Sixth Edition is distinguished by greater coherence in the grammatical presentation, a more pervasive emphasis upon cultural realities, lexical streamlining, and thorough updating. With thematically based chapters that focus on the vibrant life of modern Italy and the country's rich cultural heritage, CIAO! VIDEO UPDATE provides the proven approach-kwn for its outstanding, easy-to-follow grammar presentation-and superior resources that you need to communicate in Italian with confidence and understanding. The book features a strong focus on spoken proficiency and cultural awareness, all woven into a dynamic presentation that makes it easy and fun to learn Italian.
- Author BiographyChiara Maria Dal Martello, a native of Vicenza, received her Laurea from the University of Urbino in English / Spanish and Italian Languages and Literatures, and she is currently a Ph.D. candidate in English Linguistics at Arizona State University. She has taught Italian Language and Culture at Big Bend Community College in Vicenza, Italy, and has been teaching at Arizona State University (ASU) since 1996 where she is now a Lecturer in Italian in the Department of Languages and Literature. While at ASU she has developed a new curriculum for the first- and second-year program, including online Italian courses, as well as two new upper-level courses, Italian for the Professions and History of the Italian Language. With her colleagues she is currently developing a new multimedia curriculum for the second-year Italian courses. She specializes in second-language acquisition, bilingualism and gender studies. Carla Larese Riga received her Master of Arts from Stanford University and has worked toward a PhD at the University of California, Berkley. She has over 30 years of experience as a dedicated professor of Italian at various institutions, including Santa Clara University, Stanford University, Foothill College, and De Anza College. She is a scholar of romance languages and is fluent in Italian, French, and Spanish.
- Author(s)Carla Larese Riga,Chiara Maria Dal Martello
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/02/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight1249 g
- Width222 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.