All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology of stories includes an in-depth analysis, in a respectful tone, of the poorer districts on the island of Cuba. It does so with particular attention to the different characters that populate the streets, the majority of whom are equipped with pompous nicknames. They live in a different strata, one that includes crime, delinquency, companionship, love, and betrayal. Rodrigo de la Luz has perfectly captured the nuances of these difficult lives and has dressed this book in literary style t without humor, which urges us to take a minute to understand what life is like inside these neighborhoods.
- Author BiographyRodrigo de la Luz is a Cuban writer and artist. He has published four books of poetry: The Light that Lengthens, Live Poetry, My World, and Woman of Winter. Five of his poems were published in The City of Possible Unity: A Miami Poetry Collection. He lives in Miami.
- Author(s)Rodrigo De La Luz
- PublisherEdiciones Oblicuas
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Oblicuas
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.