All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
About this product
- Description*Updated* Cigar Box Guitar - the Ultimate Collection is one the first books ever written specifically for the 4 String cigar box guitar. Brent has approached this book with the beginner in mind but has also incorporated many intermediate and advanced pieces to appeal to players of all levels. The 30 pieces are a compilation of traditional and original tunes primarily but t exclusively in the Blues style. The scales, chord charts, arpeggio diagrams, fingerboard charts, riffs and exercises provide an excellent way for the user to master the instrument, and to fully appreciate the potential of the cigar box guitar. The How to Read Tab and Tips on How to Play Slide will help those new to the instrument.
- Author BiographyBrent Robitaille is a professional musician and author well known as a music educator, composer/arranger, and owner of Kalymi Publishing. Brent is the creator of Cigar Box Guitar - Ultimate Collection - Celtic World Collection Series Blues Overload and Traditional Collection Series available on Amazon and his website: www.brentrobitaille.com He is also a well known music producer recording hundreds of arrangements and compositions with a number of artists and bands spanning a 30 year career. Brent is also a well known YouTuber publishing over 700 music videos. His music videos have accrued in excess of 1.8 million views with thousands of subscribers viewing his videos daily. Brent studied guitar, piano and composition at the Royal Conservatory of Music, Humber College, McGill University, and York University.
- Author(s)Brent C Robitaille
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.