About this product
- DescriptionWhen people think of Cinco de Mayo, images of food, dance, and beautiful clothing come to mind, but the origins of the holiday are very different from today's celebrations. This book teaches the history of Cinco de Mayo and explains how the holiday has changed through the years from being a commemoration of Mexico's military victory over France at the battle of Puebla to more of a celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHolidays and Festivals (Heinemann Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width210 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.