All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile learning about half-dollars, readers practice essential math curriculum topics, such as adding money. Theyre also introduced to content that supports social studies curriculum topics, including U.S. presidents and national symbols. Colorful photographs help readers visualize the math and social studies content that forms the backbone of this volume. Readers enhance their vocabularies through the use of a detailed picture glossary. After theyre done exploring each vibrantly designed page, theyll be eager to share fun facts about half-dollars the next time they see this coin.
- Author(s)Joseph Stanley
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleMonedas y Billetes / Coins and Money
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width193 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.