Cinderella Outgrows the Glass Slipper and Other Zany Fractured Fairy Tale Plays: 5 Funny Plays with Related Writing Activities and Graphic Organizers That Motivate Kids to Explore, Plot, Character, and Setting; Grades 3-5 by J M Wolf (Paperback / softback)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when Cinderella wears shoes she s made from recycled materials to the ball? Tap into students sense of humor with five lively plays that take the plots, characters, and settings of traditional fairy tales and turn them on their heads! Includes character parts written at a variety of reading levels, book links, and writing activities that help students build on traditional fairy tale structures and write in different genres. For use with Grades 3-5.
- Author BiographyJoan Wolf has taught in both the elementary and middle school classrooms, as well as at the college graduate level. Her first book, The Beanstalk and Beyond: Developing Critical Thinking Through Fairy Tales (Libraries Unlimited/Teacher Ideas Press, 1997), won a Storytelling World Honor Award for special storytelling resources (1998).
- Author(s)J M Wolf
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width214 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Photographer(s)Marsha Burgeson Burgeson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.