All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Hoelterhoff, whose candid and astute opera reviews for The Wall Street Journal won her a Pulitzer Prize for cultural criticism, comes this wickedly funny account of two years on the international opera circuit with one of opera's brightest superstars, Cecilia Bartoli. of photos.
- Author BiographyManuela Hoelterhoff received a Pulitzer Prize for cultural criticism at the Wall Street Journal, where she has served as arts and books editor and is now a member of the editorial board; she is also senior consulting editor for SmartMoney and a contributing editor to Conde Nast Traveler. In addition, Ms. Hoelterhoff is the author of the libretto for Modern Painters, an opera by David Lang based on the life of John Ruskin, which had its world premiere at the Santa Fe Opera in 1995. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Manuela Hoelterhoff
- Date of Publication12/01/1999
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.