All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the acclaimed and popular illustrator of the New York Times bestseller Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Sw White, comes a unique and visually stunning spin on Cinderella-published to coincide with the release of the major-motion picture from Walt Disney directed by Kenneth Branagh and featuring an all-star cast. Charles Perrault's story of a sweet-tempered young girl, forced into servitude by her evil stepmother and stepsisters, who finds true love with a handsome prince (with the help of a fairy godmother), has enchanted readers for more than 300 years. In this lavishly illustrated retelling of the classic fairytale, Camille Rose Garcia reimagines Cinderella through her distinctive visual aesthetic. Hers is a Cinderella for the twenty-first century: dark, compelling, vibrant, and enthralling.
- Author BiographyCharles Perrault (1628-1703) was a French author best known for his contribution to the creation of the fairy-tale genre. His most notable works include Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Puss in Boots, The Sleeping Beauty, and Bluebeard. Many of his tales have been adapted into operas, ballets, plays, and films.
- Author(s)Charles Perrault
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Design International
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Camille Rose Garcia
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.