Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.59
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $38.76
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.03
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $43.15
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.62
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $32.91
About this product
- DescriptionCindy Pawlcyn's legions of fans have long made meals of her restaurants' sampler-size starters. Bringing home the biggest trend in eating out, Cindy Pawlcyn's Appetizers offers a tempting collection of recipes designed to satisfy big appetites as well as grazers - from Grilled Oysters to Gougeres, and Pepper Garlic Wings to Mustards' Famous Onion Rings. Mouth-watering photographs of finished dishes and sun-kissed Wine Country ingredients on every spread and a kitchen-friendly easel format make this portable Pawlcyn an appealing gift package.
- Author BiographyCINDY PAWLCYN is the chef-owner of three Napa Valley restaurants: Mustards Grill, Cindy's Backstreet Kitchen, and Go Fish. Her MUSTARDS GRILL NAPA VALLEY COOKBOOK won the James Beard Award for Best American Cookbook in 2002. Cindy is considered one of the most influential and accomplished women chefs in America.
- Author(s)Cindy Pawlcyn
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Out-of-print date18/04/2011
- Content Note50 full-colour photographs
- Weight430 g
- Width158 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.