All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCinema, Cross-Cultural Collaboration, and Criticism provides a platform for a new politics of criticism, a collaborative ethos for a different kind of relationship to cross-cultural cinema that invites further conversations between filmmakers and audiences, indigeus and others.
- Author BiographyDavinia Thornley is Senior Lecturer in the Media, Film, and Communication Department at the University of Otago, New Zealand. Her research has been published in a number of journals (including European Journal of Cultural Studies and Studies in Australasian Cinema) and edited collections, such as Reverse Shots: Indigenous Film and Media in an International Context.
- Author(s)Davinia Thornley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight339 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.