All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to rethink postcolonial studies through East Asian cinema and experience? Yoo pursues this question by bringing an East Asian postcolonial framework, the notion of film as a manifestation of national culture, and the methodology of psychoanalysis to bear on a failed hegemonic subject.
- Author BiographyHyon Joo Yoo is assistant professor of film and television studies at the University of Vermont.
- Author(s)Hyon Joo Yoo
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight417 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.