CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to regard cinema as techlogy? How do special effects change our experience of contemporary film? Digital advances have transformed the films we watch and the ways in which we experience them. This book explores the convergence between film and media and provides an introduction to the digital practices used in film.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN KEANE is a Lecturer in film at the University of Leeds, UK. He is author of Disaster Movies: The Cinema of Catastrophe (2001) and his area of expertise is film and new media.
- Author(s)Stephen Keane
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/12/2006
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight368 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.