All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionCinnamon Kitchen is the sibling of the great Westminster restaurant The Cinnamon Club, where chef Vivek Singh made his name and helped spearhead a new and exciting direction for Indian food. As Executive Chef at Cinnamon Kitchen, Vivek has brought all of his talents to create new and exciting Indian dishes, all with fresh modern twists, and this cookbook is a collection of the very best of them. From Scottish Angus Fillet with Masala Potato Chips to Black Leg Chicken with Fresh Fenugreek, Singh marries ingredients and techniques from around the world with the traditions and flavours of Indian cuisine to create something truly unique and exciting. There are also fascinating tales of the spice trade and incredible insights into Singh's magical methods of spicing via key technique masterclasses.
- Author BiographyVivek Singh is one of Britain's best-known Indian chefs. He has been executive chef of The Cinnamon Club since its launch in 2001. He was classically trained in India with the world- famous Oberoi Group. His food is a perfect blend of authentic Indian spicing and flavours and modern Western styles and techniques. In 2003, along with the restaurant's founder, Iqbal Wahhab, Vivek wrote The Cinnamon Club Cookbook. In 2006, he wrote The Cinnamon Club Seafood Cookbook, and in 2008 came Curry: Classic and Contemporary. By this time, Vivek was not only an award-winning author, but also one of the most respected chefs in the UK, and one of the most recognisable faces of Indian cuisine on TV too. Cinnamon Kitchen opened its door in 2008, just off Liverpool Street in London. Vivek appears regularly on television, with many appearances on the BBC's flagship cookery programme, Saturday Kitchen.
- Author(s)Vivek Singh
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight1128 g
- Width188 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.