All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.45
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.71
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.82
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.26
About this product
- DescriptionMeasure twice, cut once is the philosophy of a great carpenter. Cinnamon Square's ethos is that measurement of weight, temperature and time will t only facilitate products of consistent quality but will also create a more confident and kwledgeable home baker too.There are cups, spoons or fluid ounces in any of the recipes. Whether they require flour, baking powder, milk or vegetable oil, they are all weighed - including the eggs! So you will require a set of digital weighing scales when adopting Cinnamon Square's 'measured approach'. Cinnamon Square combines their 'measured approach' with 80 great recipes many of which are used in their baking school at Cinnamon Square. This book identifies each part of the baking process which, if t respected, will significantly affect the final outcome of your bakes. For example there is plenty to consider when kneading bread dough. Comprehensive answers are simply explained in this book to cover questions such as : - What is the best way to knead bread dough? - How long do you need it for? - How do I kw when dough is fully kneaded? - Can I over or under knead?With forewords by actress and Celebrity MasterChef finalist Wendi Peters and rewned French chef and baker Richard Bertinet, Cinnamon Square is simple to follow and aimed at the home baker. Bring the delicious taste of Cinnamon Square into your home! A mouth-watering necessity to every collection.
- Author BiographyA baker for 30 years, Paul is known not just for his craft skills but also for his passion for the science of baking. Paul has worked in the smallest of bakeries through to technical management and scientific research. In 2005 Paul set up multi award-winning Cinnamon Square Bakery in Rickmansworth, UK where he runs baking classes for adults and children. Paul has taught over 10,000 children in the first nine years. Paul has helped advise on the Great British Bake Off, written many baking articles and book contributions, appeared on BBC radio, Good Food Show, Food Inspectors, Britain's Best Bakery and online baking videos for Videojug.
- Author(s)Paul Barker
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content NoteFull Colour Throughout
- Weight1102 g
- Width210 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.