All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe lessons learned in sport are universal. Whether your goal is to further your career, build a successful marriage, or climb Mt Everest, qualities like focus, persistence, teamwork and trust are essential. Bill Leach and Ted Newland have gathered together 45 anecdotes from their long experience in the world of water polo, Olympic Kayaking and Triathlon. In these short and entertaining stories you will read about the struggles and triumphs of this world-class athlete and championship coach. You will discover the twelve qualities essential for success, and will be encouraged and edified by the accompanying quotations on every page. In his forward to the book, Emmy-award-winning broadcast journalist Hugh Hewitt says of Newland and Leach: .. .they have something important to say to everyone who values success in their lives. They kw about training the body, but they speak about training one's life. Reading Circle of Success will give you confidence and help you reach your own goals.
- Author BiographyBill Leach was a High School & NCAA All American in Swimming & Water Polo. He competed in the 1976 Montreal Olympics in Kayaking and later became one of the top triathletes in the world during the 1980's to 2005, competing in about 250 triathlons around the world. His wife Julie won the Hawaiian Ironman Triathlon in Oct. of 1982. Ted Newland became a swimming and water polo coach, winning CIF Championships as well as coaching at UC Irvine for 38 years, winning 6 NCAA Championships. He holds the record for the most NCAA water polo victories. Southern California is the mecca for Swimming, Water polo, Triathlon and many other sports. The authors have been a part of the sports culture for over 50 years.
- Author(s)Bill Leach,Ted Newland
- Date of Publication28/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.