All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThirteen-year old Shigeru Kouna had never wondered why. Why did good people die? Why was conviction so lacking? And just why did good intentions pave the road to hell? To him, Why? was a question that plagued so many. Too many. But it was a question essential to Human existence. Certainly it would seem implausible that a boy such as Shigeru, especially one so young, could have life so figured. And yet, he did. Being the son of such a father, a father who had plotted to alter the very nature of Man - to change the why - Shigeru had always kwn his purpose. His father had been a rigid man, strong in his convictions and strong in his beliefs, and as a young boy, Shigeru had so longed to tread in the footsteps of his father. They were concepts drilled day in and day out into his skull, w brimming with existential theorems and religious query. And though it was his father who had keyed him in to such quandaries of life and death and God and Man, it was t his father who would solve them. No, in three days, his father would be dead. But only in this death would Shigeru find true insight into the crisis of Man. Chronicle of Angels and Men follows the stories of five men on expeditions of morality, understanding, and the Human condition. From the hunter, for whom Law was his god, to the reprobate creatures living in the shadows of Man and craving the redemption of Heaven, their journeys explore the tenets of faith and law and the Human potential - what is life, what defines it, and what is the next step in Man's quest for evolutionary perfection.
- Author BiographyShari Bryant is a freelance artist, writer, and musician. She studied Art and Japanese at the University of Florida, and The Circuit Angel Chronicles: Chronicle of Angels and Men is her first published work. She is currently working on the sequel The Circuit Angel Chronicles: Crisis of Man. In her spare time, Shari enjoys reading and playing bass and guitar in a local band. She lives with her twin sister in the San Francisco Bay area and continues to draw and write passionately.
- Author(s)Shari Bryant
- Date of Publication14/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.61Trending at AU $78.85
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.27Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.62Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.