All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis high-level text explains the mathematics behind basic circuit theory. It covers matrix algebra, which provides a general means of formulating the details of a linear system. In addition, the author presents the basic theory of n-dimensional spaces and demonstrates its application to linear systems. Numerous problems appear throughout the text. 1963 edition.
- Author(s)Lawrence P. Huelsman
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleDover Books on Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.