All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCircuits & Networks: Analysis, Design, and Synthesis has been designed for undergraduate students of Electrical, Electronics, and Instrumentation Engineering. The book is structured to provide an in-depth kwledge of electrical circuit analysis, design, and synthesis. Beginning with the basic concepts of electrical circuits, the book includes chapters on dal and mesh analysis, signals and waveforms, reactive circuits, network theorems, graph theory, Laplace transforms, network functions, two-port networks, filters, attenuators, etc. Written in a lucid style, the book comprehensively provides the applications of various tools and techniques for analysis and synthesis of circuits through typical solved examples, numberous figures, and a large number of objective and numerical problems for practice. Towards the end of every chapter, the book also includes recapitulation of the key formulae introduced in the chapter to provide clarity and highlight their importance. The book also provides appendices on MATLAB and PSPICE to illustrate solving of circuit analysis related problems using these softwares. It also includes a Self Appraisal Test at the end of the book consisting of multiple choice questions and an appraisal grid that will help students appraise themselves on the concepts learnt through the various chapters in the book.
- Author BiographyDr. T.K. Nagsarkar, an M.Tech from I.I.T. Kharagpur, and a Ph D from Punjab University, has about 34 years experience in teaching, research and consultancy. He retired as Professor and Head of Department of Electrical Engineering, Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh. Dr Nagsarkar has guided many students for their ME and PhD theses and has published many technical papers in national and international journals and conference proceedings. He is a Fellow of Institution of Engineers (India), and a Senior Member of IEEE (USA).
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- First Published2010
- ImprintOUP India
- Content Note250 line drawings
- Weight1022 g
- Width157 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.