All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an up-to-date text on electronic circuit design. The subject is dealt with from an experimental point of view, but this has t restricted the author to well-kwn or simple circuits. Indeed, some very recent and quite advanced circuit ideas are put forward for experimental work. Each chapter takes up a particular type of circuit, and then leads the reader on to gain an understanding of how these circuits work by proposing experimental circuits for the reader to build and make measurements on. This is the first book to take such a practical approach to this level. The book will be useful to final year undergraduates and postgraduates in electronics, practising engineers, and workers in all fields where electronic instrumentation is used and there is a need to understand electronics and the interface between the instrument and the user's own experimental system. The book's references will also be a very helpful guide to the literature.
- Author(s)Thomas Henry O'Dell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/1991
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note120 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.