All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGus the clown is Peter and Santa's only living relative, and escape to the circus seems a better idea to them than an orphanage. But Gus will keep the children only if they make themselves useful - and they have to fight hard to really belong to the circus.
- Author BiographyNoel Streatfeild was born in Sussex in 1895 and was one of three sisters. Although she was considered the plain one she ended up leading the most glamorous and exciting life! After working in munitions factories and canteens for the armed forces when WWI broke out, Noel followed her dream of being on stage and went to RADA where she became a professional actress. She began writing children's books in 1931 and Ballet Shoes was published in 1936. She quickly became one of the most popular authors of her day. When she visited Puffin exhibitions, there were queues right out of the building and all the way down The Mall. She was one of the first winners of the Carnegie Medal and was awarded an OBE in 1983. Noel Streatfeild lived in London. She died in 1986.
- Author(s)Noel Streatfield
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleA Puffin Book
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Weight319 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.