Cisco 802.11 Wireless Networking Quick Reference by Toby Velte, Anthony Velte (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.07+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionYour quick-and-easy reference to 802.11 WLAN components and protocols * Access wireless Cisco product information, including coverage on wireless client adapters and IP phones * Learn the ideal configuration of access points, bridges, antennas, and routers for your specific situation * Integrate a Cisco solution with various wireless networking gear * Configure and troubleshoot access points and client devices promptly * Optimize, secure, and tune your WLAN by following helpful tips and hints * Refer to charts and tables that both network beginners and professionals can easily scan * Make the right decision about your organization's wireless network with quick leverage Whether you are a network engineer, network administrator, business decision maker, or student, you kw that wireless networking capabilities are an increasingly essential part of your purchasing and implementing decisions. You want the most out of your wireless gear, but memorizing every product and protocol is daunting when faced with a myriad of solutions and options. Now, you can turn to Cisco 802.1 1 Wireless Networking Quick Reference, a time-saving tool for the office, field, or classroom lab, when you need a memory-refresher or a quick-tip guide on maximizing your wireless network. If you work on a wireless network using Cisco(R) techlogies, keep this book within reach. Compact and convenient, this concise reference can be browsed occasionally or consulted regularly for a glance at a technical specification or that elusive command argument. Divided into three easy-to-follow sections, Part I describes and provides ways for Cisco wireless LAN (WLAN) equipment offerings to be integrated into an existing network. Part II covers how to configure access points and clients and how to set up and manage a secure wireless network. Lastly, Part III shows you how to maintain a wireless network and troubleshoot common wireless issues. Meant to be used in a hands-on capacity, this transportable guide is a practical tool when performing a variety of tasks on your wireless network. This book is part of the Networking Techlogy Series from Cisco Press(R), which offers networking professionals valuable information for constructing efficient networks, understanding new techlogies, and building successful careers.
- Author BiographyToby J. Velte, Ph.D., MCSE+I, CCNA(R), CCDA(R), is cofounder of Velte Publishing, Inc. Dr. Velte is an international, best-selling author of business technology articles and books. He is coauthor of Cisco: A Beginner's Guide and Cisco Internetworking with Windows NT/2000. He is currently part of Accenture's North American Consumer and Industrial practice. Anthony T. Velte, CISSP, is cofounder of Velte Publishing, Inc. Mr. Velte is an information systems security expert and has led a multitude of network, security, and disaster-recovery initiatives for large banking and healthcare institutions. In addition to writing and publishing a variety of technology books and papers, he dabbles in marketing and Internet e-commerce strategies.
- Author(s)Anthony Velte,Toby Velte
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication13/10/2005
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCisco Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.