All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide covers the main timber species regulated by the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES). It provides information on the key issues regarding the implementation of the Convention for this important group of plants. Written for the n-expert, individual sections cover the species found in signifi cant trade, with details on their distribution, uses, traded parts and derivatives, and scientific c and common names. Additional sections cover timber identification and measurement, guidance on CITES documentation and key resources.
- Author BiographyMadeline Groves is a professional adviser on international trade and policy. She has co-authored several CITES books including CITES and Cycads, CITES and Cacti, and CITES and Timber. Catherine Rutherford is a professional adviser on international trade and policy. She has co-authored several CITES books including CITES and Cycads, CITES and Cacti, and CITES and Timber.
- Author(s)Catherine Rutherford,Madeleine Groves
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKew Publishing
- Weight454 g
- Width210 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.