All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis distinctive anthology contains classic and first-rate contemporary writings that have had a major impact on the field of urban studies. The expert and well-kwn scholars who have written these essays cover central topics that have evolved over the past 25 years. * Brings together 20 of the most important classic and contemporary readings on cities and society in one accessible volume * Offers an international focus, as well as case studies, all by leading experts in the field * Includes an analytical introduction by the editor * Provides coverage of current trends, theoretical perspectives, and policy issues * Features diverse topics such as space, housing, globalization, the ecomy, and social inequalities.
- Author BiographyNancy Kleniewski is Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs at Bridgewater State College. She is the author of Cities, Change, and Conflict: A Political Economy of Urban Life (2001).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2004
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleBlackwell Readers in Sociology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight798 g
- Width187 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byNancy Kleniewski
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.