All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis original book builds on the author's research in Phoenix cities to present a vivid story of Europe's post-industrial cities pre- and post- financial crisis. The book compares changes between Northern and Southern European countries, bigger and smaller cities, to present a compelling framework showing how Europe's cities are striving to combat environmental and social unravelling.
- Author BiographyAnne Power has worked and lived in inner city communities since the 1970s. She studied at Manchester, LSE, and in America. She worked with Martin Luther King's End Slums campaign. She speaks Spanish, French, Italian and German, teaches and researches at the LSE and is an active participant in European city networks. A member of the Early Action Task Force, she served on the government's Sustainable Development Commission from 1999-2009.
- Author(s)Anne Power
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCase Studies on Poverty, Place and Policy
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.