All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionOn average, from 2000 to 2025, Britain will need almost four million additional households. How can these be provided without the endless development of the countryside, or stretching already strained urban resources? This work tackles these issues.
- Author BiographyRichard Rogers is the chair of the Urban Task Force. He is the prize-winning architect of the Pompidou Centre, Paris, the Lloyds Building and the Millennium Dome, London. He is a passionate advocate of beautiful cities as economic powerhouses, centres of invention, creativity and social integration.
- Author(s)Anne Power,Richard Rogers
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication06/11/2000
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight689 g
- Width118 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.