All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGenerally speaking, Web 2.0 techlogies support real-time or other invative, Web-based social interactions, and they are increasingly popular among consumers, the private sector, and more recently, government. Citizen 2.0: Public and Governmental Interaction through Web 2.0 Techlogies defines the role of Web 2.0 techlogies in government and highlights a variety of strategies and tools public administrators can use to engage citizens. Chapters provide suggestions for adoption and implementation based on the lessons learned by scholars and practitioners in the field. More importantly, it will present an analysis of how Web 2.0 techlogy can transform government and explore how citizen expectations and preferences can be included in decision-making. The collection provides a vital resource for practitioners and academics to stay abreast of the latest research within the ever-burgeoning field.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1165 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byKathryn Kloby,Maria J. D'Agostino
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.