All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople of all ages and backgrounds can discover how to contribute to real scientific research with this handy guide. It defines citizen science, providing an overview of the social and community aspects behind the idea. The book is organized by topic and features links to library resources and descriptions of books appropriate to the subject. In addition, a section devoted to ongoing citizen-science programs includes detailed descriptions for parents and children to identify projects appropriate to their interests, abilities, commitment levels, and locations. Accessible for the whole family, this invaluable resource provides the tools for building strong families as well as improving the global community.
- Author BiographyGreg Landgraf is a writer and editor. His extensive print, online, and video work includes positions with American Libraries magazine and Vance Publications, where he edited two trade magazines. He lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Greg Landgraf
- PublisherHuron Street Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuron Street Press
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.