All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.65
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $54.54
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.42
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.83
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.56
About this product
- DescriptionNapa and Soma are two of the most prestigious Wine Country regions loved by wine experts and vices alike. This guide gives a first-hand account of the best that Napa and Soma have to offer. Whether you're planning your first trip or you're looking for ideas for your next trip, this is the book for you. Wineopolis Citizen's Guide is your passport to exploration and discovery of some of the most beautiful wine regions in the world. A travel guide written from a wine-lover's perspective, inside you'll find practical information about how to make the most of your time in Wine Country: * Highlights of the region's colorful history and wine-growing heritage * Tips on wine-tasting, food pairing and 'wine lingo' glossary * Straightforward area maps and descriptions on featured wineries * Suggested wineries, activities, dining & lodging establishments Find information easily as you thumb through the book So much more... Wineopolis is more than a travel guidebook. It is also a growing interactive online community, uniting aspiring and life-long wine lovers. Post your trip photos & wine tasting tes, share your experiences, tell your friends, let us kw your favorites at wineopolis.com and you may even get published in the next Citizen's Guide! Find more resources at http: //www.wineopolis.com!
- Author BiographyAs a wine aficionado, Heidi has studied food and wine with local experts throughout Italy and France as well as at the Culinary Institute of America in the heart of Napa Valley. But it was her first trip to the Tuscan wine region that inspired Heidi to begin writing about her life-long passion for food, wine and travel. This same inspiration continues to drive her quest to help others discover their own great wine travel experiences. Heidi's journey continues to build upon her travels to wine regions across the globe, gathering first-hand knowledge about regional wine and food and how they influence life, culture and history.
- Author(s)Heidi Butzine
- PublisherWineopolis Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWineopolis Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.