All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a fresh perspective on the emergence of public Muslim identities, traversing issues of Muslim-state engagement across government initiatives and church-state relations, across equalities agendas and the education system, the courts and the media.
- Author BiographyNASAR MEER is Lecturer in Social and Political Sciences, University of Southampton, UK. He was previously a Visiting Fellow with the W.E.B. Du Bois Institute for African and African-American Studies, Harvard University, USA. He has recently been part of a country cross national inquiry into citizenship with the Centre for the Study of Ethnicity and Citizenship (Bristol, UK).
- Author(s)Nasar Meer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/01/2010
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePalgrave Politics of Identity and Citizenship Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.