All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSub-Saharan Africa is one of the most linguistically, culturally, and geographically diverse regions of the world. As in the rest of the world, deaf people live throughout sub-Saharan communities. This is a research on sub-Saharan signed languages and deaf community - organizing has created the opportunity to gather together the perspectives presented herein. Eighteen contributors illuminate the circumstances pertaining to cross-border, cross-regional, and global engagements in sub-Saharan deaf communities.
- Author BiographyAudrey C. Cooper is adjunct professorial lecturer in the Department of Anthropology at American University, Washington, DC. Khadijat K. Rashid is professor and chair of the Department of Business at Gallaudet University, Washington, DC.
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Note15 figures
- Weight739 g
- Width100 mm
- Height70 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAudrey C. Cooper,Khadijat K. Rashid
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.